Here are a few things that can assist you with accomplishing your weight loss goals:
- Be truthful with yourself: Write down what you’re currently doing & what you’d like to do different.
- Remove all unhealthy snacks from your refrigerator & pantry: If you load up your refrigerator & pantry with unhealthy snacks you only set yourself up for failure. Make grocery lists that don’t include unhealthy snacks & while shopping stick to the list!
- Start an exercise plan that is right for you: Always consult your physician before starting a new exercise regimen.
- Start slow: Exercise 3 to 4 times per week & work your way up to 5 to 6 times per week. Gradually increase your cardio & reps during your workouts. Always remember to drink plenty of water!!!
- Change your mind: Encourage yourself during your workouts & speak a healthy you into existence; "I am healthy, I am strong, I am the best me."
- Failure is not an OPTION: Cut yourself some slack. If you get off track, it’s OK. Pick up where you left off and keep it moving. Often times we abandon our efforts because of mistakes; in life mistakes happen. Don’t give up or in, just get fit!
- My Motto: Build a body you'll love to spend time in." Be the best you; Love yourself, speak life to yourself and move like you’ve never moved before.
Is a Hard-Working experienced Personal Trainer focused on positive results and client satisfaction. Anice helps others build a more active life style so that they may enjoy a higher quality of life.
R. Realize your inner and outer strengths
U. Utilize your God given gifts and talents
N. Now it's your time! Now move!
Certified Personal Trainer through AAAI/ISMA
CPR, Pediatric and First Aid Certified
Certified Medical Assistant
Motivational speaker Lifestyle Management Coach
Features: Strength training, Aerobic conditioning, sport specific training, Pilates: yoga, in home and out door training/ conditioning.
Motto: "Build A Body you'll love to spend time in"
If you're in the Metro Atlanta area and you're looking for an experienced Personal Trainer, reach out to Anice at: firstname.lastname@example.org